Friday, 11 September 2015

P2 (c) solution of any identified hazard/risk in line with health and safety procedures

Meaning and Purpose:
By creating risk solutions I know exactly what can be done to reduce any hazards or risks from happening, lessening the risk of people getting hurt and equipment being damaged.




Solutions:

Filming on the balcony - To ensure that this risk is minimised we will not film too close to the balcony to lessen the risk of the camera falling, as well as using a secure tripod.

Carrying the laptop into the bathroom - To ensure we do not drop the laptop when filming, I will make sure that the space in which I am walking is clear and tidy so that I do not trip over and drop the laptop, I will also ensure I concentrate on carrying the camera so that I do not drop it.

Filming all day in the bedroom - To ensure I do not become dehydrated or hot I will have regular drink breaks and I will open the windows during these breaks so that air can come into the room and I will not get too hot or flustered.





General Risks and solutions:


(Risk solutions by Anna Weston)























No comments:

Post a Comment